This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for safer and more convenient travel.
A good sale for nonstop service to Lima
United’s $452 fare is a regular economy fare with ONE check luggage and normal size carry-on included
United also have a $322 fare, but it is a Basic Economy fare. These Basic Economy fares:
- DON’T allow for advance seat assignment
- DON’T include checked bags – they are $45 each way for the 1st bag and $65 for the 2nd
- DON’T allow for changes
- DON’T Allow for cancellations – so if you cancel after the 24 hour risk free period, the Basic Economy version will have no value for future travel
- Most online travel agencies are not properly displaying these fares as BASIC ECONOMY.
Sign up for our Real Time Newsletter to receive economy class deals for your city about an hour before they are even posted on our website and social media channels – all for about a nickel a day.
Interested in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals? Sign up for our Premium Newsletter for about a quarter a day.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 15th – 22nd, 2023
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from February 2023 – early May 2023. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at the time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- EEA – LIM (Lima) – EEA
- Miles Flown: 7,290 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,700 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Select the $322 fare in the search results and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to a regular fare for $130 more (or $452 total roundtrip). The regular fare with advance seat assignment and ONE check bag included.
- TripAdvisor – One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars – One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world”s largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 3.76 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continued support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDealor subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.