When are we NOT thinking about food in Disney World? The answer is NEVER — we are constantly thinking about food!
Whether that be making our lists for everything we want to try at the upcoming EPCOT Food and Wine Festival or whether it’s a limited-time snack or whether it’s getting excited about a LOT of character dining returning, food is our number one priority! We also keep an eye on Disney World restaurant menus, and when they change, we let you know.
So let’s get on with this week’s menu updates!
There’s a new entree available at Sci-Fi Dine In: Chicken Salad Sandwichwhich is made with House-made Creamy Blend of Chicken, Granny Smith Apples, Celery, Mayonnaise, and Spices with Applewood-smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Vine-ripened Marinated Tomatoes, and Cilantro-Avocado Aïoli served on a Fresh-baked Multigrain Croissant for $18.
That’s the only change here!
Here’s Our Latest Sci-Fi Dine-In Review
Although we are still saddened by the Fuzzy Tauntaun is currently unavailable, there is a new wine to try at Oga’s Cantina. It’s Goldschmidt Vineyards Toniray, Sonoma — Formerly Produced on Alderaan, Teal-Colored, Refreshing Crisp Style, Aroma Characteristics of Green Apple and Meyer Lemon with flavors of Juicy White Peach, Apricot, and a hint of Vanilla for $13.
That’s the only change here, though.
Click Here To Read A Recent Oga’s Review
We only saw ONE price increase at a Disney World food location this week and it was at Anaheim Produce. Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade and Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Strawberry increased from $5.39 to $5.59.
But that’s it!
Read A Recent Review From Here!
Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers at Le Cellier:
- REMOVED: Prince Edward Island Mussels
- REMOVED: Prime Beef Tartare
- ADDED: Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail — House-made Cocktail Sauce, Lemon Gel, Old Bay (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $19
- ADDED: Jumbo Chilled Shrimp — Grilled, Compressed, and Spicy-Puree Apricot Medley for $19
- ADDED: Slow-roasted Pork Belly — Anise-White Bean Purée, Blood Orange Glaze, Arugula-Fennel Salad for $17
- ADDED: Citrus Seafood Medley — Canadian Cove PEI Mussels, Clams, Fresh Citrus, Maple, Butter, Grilled Ciabatta for $21
Here’s Our Most Recent Review of Le Cellier
There’s a new beer available at Centertown Market: Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale, Kona, HI — 16-oz Draft – A light golden ale with subtle fruitiness and a delicate hop aroma for $9.25.
That’s it, though — that’s the only update!
Read Our Most Recent Review of Centertown Market
Gasparilla Island Grill
There’s an added delicious snack at Gasparilla Island Grill. It’s the Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich, which is made with Two Chocolate Chip Cookies filled with Vanilla Bean Buttercream and covered in Sprinkles for $7.49.
That’s the only update we have here.
Read Our Review of A Very Similar Snack Here!
Under Wine, the Kris Pinot Gris, Delle Venezie DOC has been removed from the menu.
It’s been replaced with RIFF Pinot Grigio, Delle Venezie DOC for $55 per bottle and $14 per glass.
Read A Recent Review!
There are some beverage changes at Enzo’s Hideaway. You can no longer get San Benedetto Water. Here’s what changed under Cocktails:
- ADDED: Enzo’s Rum Punch — Flor de Cana 7 years, Chambord, orange juice, cherry juice, and pineapple juice for $18
- ADDED: Gin Con Aqua Tonic — Malfy Gin, St. Germain, Carpano Antica, Tonic, Rosemary for $17
Here’s what changed under “Birra”:
- ADDED: Persimmon Hollow, Dirty Blonde Ale, Deland, Florida for $10
Under “Exceptionals,” the following is now different:
- ADDED: Gevrey-Chambertin Burgundy — Thierry Mortet / Vielles Vignes / Cote De Nuits Burgundy 2016 (3 oz. $30 / 6 oz. $60 / Bottle $220)
- ADDED: Cabernet Sauvignon — Silver Oak / Alexander Valley / Sonoma 2017 (3 oz. $30 / 6 oz. $60 / Bottle $200)
- ADDED: Amarone Della Valpolicella Docg — Masi Costasera / Veneto 2015 (3 oz. $28/ 6 oz. $55 / Bottle $185)
- ADDED: Tentua San Guido Doc — Sassicaia / Bolgheri / Toscana 2015 ($3 oz90 / 6 oz. $170 / Bottle $700)
- ADDED: Barolo Docg — Gaja Conteisa / Vigneto Cerequio / Piemonte 2013 (3 oz. $90 / 6 oz. $170 / Bottle $700)
- ADDED: Barolo Docg — Batasiolo / Vigneto Cerequio / Piemonte 2009 (3 oz. $33/ 6 oz. $65/ Bottle $225)
- ADDED: Brunello di Montalcino Docg — Banfi / Montalcino / Tuscany / 2014 (3 oz. $33/ 6 oz. $65 / Bottle $230)
Read Our Most Recent Review of Enzo’s Hideaway
Are you going to Disney World soon? need help making dining reservations? We’ve outlined how to do that here. Do you need to cancel or change a reservation? Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered!
Are you still trying to decide which restaurants you want to visit during your trip? Here are 19 of our favorites! If it’s character dining you’re looking for, we’ve got a full list of those restaurants here.
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!