This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for safer and more convenient travel.
A good sale for nonstop service to/from Seattle
The $257 fare is the regular fare includes advance seat assignment and normal size carry-on
Delta also have a $197 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. Delta Basic Economy fares do not allow for any advance seat assignment, changes and boards last. In addition, Delta Basic Economy fares does not earn any miles.
Sign up for our Real Time Newsletter to receive economy class deals for your city about an hour before they are even posted on our website and social media channels – all for about a nickel a day.
Interested in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals? Sign up for our Premium Newsletter for about a quarter a day.
Sample Travel Date:
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from late September – early November. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by June 9th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at the time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Source: BOS
- Origin advanced routing code:
- routing codes: DL
- extension codes:
- This is instructing ITA to search for the Basic Economy fare. Use those dates on priceline and you will be presented with an option to upgrade to a regular economy fare.
- destination: SEA
- This works both ways, so SEA can be the Origin city and BOS can be the Destination
- Return advanced routing code:
- routing codes: DL
- extension codes:
- (Click on Advanced Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Duration “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- BOS—SEA (Seattle)—BOS
- Miles Flown: 4.974 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,060 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,060 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Select the $197 fare from the search results and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to a regular fare for $61 more (or $257 total roundtrip). The regular fare with advance seat assignment and normal size carry-on included
- TripAdvisor – One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars – One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world”s largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continued support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDealor subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.