If you haven’t noticed, things just got a LOT more colorful at Disney World.
Rainbows are everywhere as Pride Month kicks off – we’ve been busy checking out all the new merchandise, as well as eating all the new snacks. To top it off, there are a ton of NEW things to try at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, too! So what else is going on with Disney World restaurant menus right now? Let’s find out!
Something’s afoot at Plaza Restaurant. Here’s what’s changed on the menu:
- ADDED: The Knickerbocker Sandwich – A Traditional Reuben featuring Corn Beef on Marble Rye Bread with Thousand Island Dressing, Swiss, and Sauerkraut for $ 19
- ADDED: Steak Salad – Seared 6-oz Sirloin, Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce, Gorgonzola, Green Apple Sticks, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Fried Onions, and Spiced Vinaigrette Dressing for $ 21
- REMOVED: Monte Cristo Sandwich, Roast Beef Au Jus, and Plaza Turkey Club
We’re just going to sit here and mourn the loss of the Monte Cristo…
Read Our Most Recent Review!
There are a few changes happening at Gaston’s Tavern:
So there’s a new character snack to try here!
Read Our Most Review of The Goofy Dome Cake!
Sci-Fi Dine In
It’s been a hot minute since we were last at Sci-Fi Dine In, but we had to check out the new menu items there, including some new Appetizers:
- ADDED: Sci-Fi Smoked Wings – Smoked Chicken Wings tossed in a Porter Barbecue Sauce with a House-made Pineapple and Poppy Seed Coleslaw for $ 15
- ADDED: Spinach and Artichoke Dip – A blend of Spinach, Artichoke, Red Peppers, Cauliflower, Cashew Cheese, and Oat Milk served with House-made Chips (Plant-based) for $ 13
- ADDED: Black Garlic Caesar Salad – Petite Romaine Lettuce with Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Chopped Applewood-smoked Bacon, and Shaved Parmesan topped with a House-made Black-Garlic Caesar Dressing and served with a Toasted Garlic Crostini for $ 11
There are also some new entrees:
- ADDED: Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad – Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, and Arugula tossed with Rainbow Tomatoes, Candied Pecans, Cranberries, and Feta Cheese topped with Grilled Marinated Chicken and a House-made Citrus Vinaigrette for $ 18
- ADDED: Feature Film Burger – Surf & Turf – Signature blend of Beef and House-Made Seasoning served on a Brioche Bun and topped with a Shrimp and Crab Cake, Pepper Jack Cheese, Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce, Grilled Onions, Heirloom Tomato, Arugula, and House-made Vinaigrette for $ 24
- ADDED: Pork on Pork Burger – Grilled House-made Pork Patty topped with Roasted Pork Belly, White Sharp Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Cabbage Slaw, and a House-made Carolina Mustard Sauce for $ 22.50
How about some new desserts? Here are the changes with the sweets:
- ADDED: The Red Planet – White Chocolate Cheesecake with Spiced Blueberry Compote on a Graham Cracker Tart with a Matcha Sponge and Golden Candied Almonds for $ 9
- ADDED: Out-of-this-World – Pineapple Mousse with Passion Fruit Cosmic Swirl and a Spiced Lime Spaceship garnished with Space Dust and Blood Orange Coulis for $ 10
- ADDED: Fresh Fruit Salad for $ 7
- REMOVED: House-made Sci-Fi Candy Bar, Warm Glazed Donut with Cinnamon Apples, Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Compote, and S’mores Brownie and Ice Cream
Read Our Full Review Of These!
Kat Saka’s Kettle
There’s a new drink at Kat Saka’s Kettle that you’ll want to know about. It’s the Cold Brew Black Caf and you can get it either spiked or not. The non-boozy version is Joffrey’s Cold Brew topped with Sweet Cream Cheese and Chocolate Puffs, while the boozy version adds Godiva Chocolate Liqueur to the mix. These drinks were originally only found in Disneyland.
The regular Cold Brew Black Caf is $ 5.49while the boozy version is $ 14.
Read Our Full Review Of Both Here
There’s a new dessert to try at Le Cellier: Citrus and Vanilla Chiffon Cake – Raspberry Coulis, Fresh Strawberries for $ 13.
There are no other changes here!
Read Our Most Recent Le Cellier Review
Jiko – The Cooking Place
There’s a small change happening at Jiko: the Merguez-dusted Lamb Rack is now called Moroccan Lamb Shank – Braised Lamb, Parsnip Silk, Root Spinach, Medjool Date Chutney for $ 47.
This is the only change here.
Check Out Our Latest Review of Jiko
Backstretch Pool Bar
You can now get a little more caffeinated at the Backstretch Pool Bar:
- ADDED: Joffrey’s Shakin ‘Jamaican Cold Brew – Dark-roasted Coffee with a smooth, rich-bodied taste for $ 4.79
- ADDED: Joffrey’s Coffee ™ Cold Brew French Roast – Dark-roasted Coffee with a smooth, rich-bodied taste for $ 4.29
Keep that in mind for your next visit!
Learn More About Backstretch Pool Bar!
The Contempo Caesar Salad is now made with Packaged Croutons instead of House-Made Croutons.
However, the price has decreased from $ 10.99 to $ 8.99.
Read Our Most Recent Review from Contempo Cafe
The Poppin ‘Pimento Burger is no longer on the menu at Everything POP!
That’s the only change here, though.
Read Our Most Recent Review from Everything POP!
Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers at Planet Hollywood:
- World Famous Chicken Crunch increased from $ 12.99 to $ 15.99
- Fried Jumbo Shrimp increased from $ 18.99 to $ 19.99
- Texas Tostados increased from $ 13.99 to $ 14.99
- High Roller Sampler increased from $ 38.99 to $ 39.99
- Five Cheese Dip increased from $ 13.99 to $ 14.99
If you’re ordering any of the Pasta dishes at Planet Hollywood, you can now add a side house salad or side Caesar salad for $ 7.99.
Also, the Prime Rib is now called Roasted Prime Rib and the price increased from $ 29.95 to $ 39.95. It’s now a 14 oz. Prime Rib – Served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes & green bean blend. You can add Salmon or Shrimp for $ 8.99 and add a side house salad or side Caesar salad for $ 7.99.
Here’s what’s changed under Sides:
- ADDED: Loaded Mashed Potatoes – Served with SMC, bacon bits & scallion for $ 7.99
- ADDED: Loaded Baked Potato – Served with sour cream, bacon bits, butter, SMC & scallions for $ 7.99
- ADDED: Loaded Fries – Seasoned fries, SMC, bacon bits & scallions for $ 7.99
There are also some changes under Desserts:
- Banana Pudding Star Jar and Brownie Cheesecake Star Jar increased from $ 8.99 to $ 10.99
- ADDED: Strawberry Star Jar – Single serving of layers of fresh strawberries, pound cake & creamy strawberry pudding topped with whipped cream for $ 9.99
- ADDED: Brownie Sundae Martini – Twelve decadent chunks of freshly baked brownies layered with six scoops of vanilla and chocolate ice cream, topped with caramel and chocolate sauce then buried in mounds of whipped cream and a cherry for $ 19.99
A new non-alcoholic drink is also available: the Practical Magic – Pineapple & orange juices, fresh lemon & lime juices & grenadine for $ 8. Here’s what’s changed under Wines:
- ADDED: Beautiful Christie Brinkley’s Prosecco DOC Brut for $ 42.
- Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Chardonnay decreased from $ 14 to $ 13 per glass
- Vanderpump Lisa Vanderpump’s Rosé increased from $ 12 to $ 14
Read Our Most Recent Review of Planet Hollywood
There have been quite a few changes at D-Luxe burger:
The Artisanal Shakes with Alcohol menu has also changed:
- REMOVED: Bananas Foster Gelato Shake
- ADDED: Red Velvet Gelato Shake – Chocolate Gelato blended with Selva Rey Chocolate Rum, topped with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shavings for $ 16
Read Our Review of Some of These New Items!
These are all the updates we have for now, but be sure to stay up to date on EVERY new food item that arrives in Disney World. We’ve got a reviews for all the 50th anniversary snacks, and are in the process of eating many of the new Pride snacks. We’ll continue to post reviews as we try new foods, so be sure to check back with us often.
If you’re looking to book a reservation at a Disney World restaurant and need some ideas of how to start, here’s our handy guide. Don’t know where to eat? Here’s our list of the 19 best restaurants in the resort!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!